Monday, March 31, 2008

Strangers in the Alps join Massachusetts Patriot League

Strangers in the Alps officially gained recognition as a team in the World Adult Kickball Association's Massachusetts Patriot League today. Here's where they get their name from:



Yuval "Take This Job And" Shavit, a veteran kickballer with an unhealthy zeal for being quoted in team blogs, had this to say about his new team: "I think this is a great opportunity for us to do some good in the world. Massachusetts has a lot of hills, and a few kickball teams got lost in them last year. We look forward to finding a lot of teams in the Alps this season."

8 comments:

YS said...

I look forward to another exciting season of almost getting to third base once a week.

Colin Steele said...

Are we talking about kickball or your social life?

YS said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda H. said...

This coming from the guy who was even lucky to get a wink from the homely girls in the outfield...

Leave Yuval alone :)

Colin Steele said...

I thought it was a compliment!

YS said...

What homely girls? I remember only angels in the outfield.

Also, I just lost my phone number... could I have yours?

Vapok / Pete said...

Word. =) I'm looking forward to meeting all of you.

Brow said...

so we're going looking for kickballers so we can hit them with a crowbar?

Thats what i took from that post.